26 April, 2010

Challenge #12: Cephalopoda versus Cnidaria

Move over, Pirate-Versus-Ninja debate! You're getting really old . . . Go collect your pension, already.

This week's challenge iiiiis . . . Cephalopoda vs. Cnidaria

Wiki/Google it, you lazy Norberts. Suffice it to say, my crittergeekery has been running particularly rampant as of late. As always, this could go one of several ways. You can compare and contrast the two, you can draw your depiction of whom you think would win/lose, or you can illustrate the very heat of the epic battle! Either way, I think that this one's going to be great fun. I hope you'll find the same ^_^

. . . And yes, I realise I used class and phylum respectively, whereas class and class or phylum and phylum would have been more appropriate. But I'm a sucker for alliteration, so there you are.

YOU LOT: But it doesn't alliterate if you say it out loud. "Cephalopod" uses a soft 'c' and 'Cnidaria" uses a hard 'c."

Yes, but . . . OH, LOOK AT THAT INTERESTING THING OVER THERE! ::runs away::


Challenge posted by: Fala

Due: 2nd May, 2010 (Sunday)

No comments:

Post a Comment