21 February, 2010

Challenge #3: X

Just what it says on the tin; The challenge this week is "X". This can be interpreted just about any way you please . . . 'X' marks the spot, x + y = z, an 'x-wife' (oh ho ho, I made a funny), or something which, visually, looks like an 'X'. You can approach it like Sue Grafton and say " 'X' is for . . ." or design a tic-tac-toe board . . . The sky is the limit. It could even be, dare I say it? X-MEN FANART.

. . . What was that? I want to think I heard an accusation that I was 'predictable.' Because if I did, in fact, hear what I THOUGHT I heard at first, then that would have been very rude indeed.

AT ANY RATE, there's the next challenge. WHOO! X-stuffs!

::teleports away::

Due: 28th February, 2010 (Sunday)

Challenge posted by: Fala

No comments:

Post a Comment